Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrigley and his love affair with Kleenex

Post Thanks / Like

I've been meaning to ask about this for ages, I have wondered if the tissues could be harmful as my boys eat probably 1 -2 a week clean or used they are not fussy. They will even pick my pocket if I have tissues in there, and they are very good at it.
    Digby has spent a long time developing his craft, if I have clothes on the floor with a tissue in the pocket but he can't get to the pocket as the clothes are inside out or whatever he will just lick and lick the pocket and I end up with soggy pockets. It cracks me up
    Luvzcavs xx
    Harry (tri) and Digby (blen).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Merlin thinks he is the andrex puppy! If the loo roll has rolled too much and hangs on the floor he will prompty grap it and drag it out of the bathroom, along the hall and into the bedroom - and then start to eat it. Oakley just looks at him as if he's gone mad!

Can't tell him off though because we are too busy laughing ( I know it will encourage him to do it more - it only loo roll after all )
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merlinsmum View Post
    Merlin thinks he is the andrex puppy! If the loo roll has rolled too much and hangs on the floor he will prompty grap it and drag it out of the bathroom, along the hall and into the bedroom - and then start to eat it. Oakley just looks at him as if he's gone mad!

Can't tell him off though because we are too busy laughing ( I know it will encourage him to do it more - it only loo roll after all )
    Pippin does this too and Gus looks at him like he's mad!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    Pippin does this too and Gus looks at him like he's mad!
    Perhaps we should write to Andrex and offer their services for the next advert!
    Kirsty

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey, just found a couple of good links pertaining to this topic:
    http://www.usask.ca/wcvm/herdmed/app...s/picabeh.html

http://www.yukonvet.com/pica.html
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Merlin's is definitely attention seeking as he knows it ends up with the "chase round the bed game" - burns up lots of calories I can tell you
    Kirsty