• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Looking after Dog whilst on Holiday

Fiddichs

Hi,

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can send my CKC whilst we go on holiday? Its not until May however I am already thinking I can't go as I am worried I won't be able to find somewhere for her.
Obviously boarding kennels are out. She is not the kind of dog to suit them at all. Also I have looked at a few places that take dogs into there home but one place I went to had 10 dogs and I think she would hate that.
She is a rescue and is very timid with people she doesn't know and likes to take things slowly.
We called her Popsy but now its changed to Princess Popsy so as you can imagine she is very spolit (I know my fault)

Where to do live. Just round the corner from me is a lady who takes in one dog at a time into her home, she is registered with the local council, maybe you could ring your local council and ask if there is anyone doing this in your area.

Back