• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paws across the World - Special thoughts for Cavaliers and their friends

Aww Bless her what a little trooper. Give her a big hug from me and my gang.

Just to update on Doogle too. His check at the vet went well ,he was really pleased with his progress, however, he cannot be cured so Im just taking it one day at a time and enjoying every minute wit the little fellow while I have him. Thank you all for your good wishes.:)

Oh my God!!! I'm so sorry to read about all these precious babies and their traumas :(
I pray that with time and love they will all come good.
Sending lots of prayers and hugs to all of you from me and my girls :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh bless her, poor Lucy - so sorry to hear she's still having problems following her stroke, and we really hope she will be feeling much better soon. Gentle hugs from us all here.

Good news on Doogle, Karen, glad he's doing ok - hugs for him too xx

Last edited:
Zack the Corgi

The elder of my two Corgis has been diagnosed with a pair of ruptured ligaments in his right wrist. There is a surgical procedure that might help him, but I have decided not to put him through it. He's not in much pain now so I'm hoping that he'll be with me for a long time to come. Please keep Zack in your thoughts and prayers and send him some "painfree" vibes from time to time

Thanks

Fufu - in vets with HGE

Please think of beautiful Fufu, she is Debbie's 10 year old Blenheim girl, who is in a the vets on a drip as she has HGE :(

{Haemorrhagic GastroEnteritis - extremely nasty version of diarrhoea and vomiting, where they pass lots of fresh red blood.}

Fufu is Mum and Granny to several of my dogs, so is very precious to us too. There are photos of her in the Oldies section.

Debbie is phoning the vets at 9am tomorrow so either she or I will post an update.

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to all the cavaliers and their guardians who are still needing help. :lotsaluv::flwr::hug:

Thanks everyone - I'm really pleased to report that Fufu is doing much better :D

So much so, that she is sitting looking disgusted that she's not been allowed to eat anything :lotsaluv:

All being well, she is coming home this evening - YAY!!!

Another set back for Doogle, I found another growth on his lip ,where the big one was removed in December. He had his lymph gland removed in Feb so this isnt good news. Im hoping when I take him back to the vets it can be removed once again. Fingers and paws crossed. Will let you all know. Prayers for my little lad please.:(

Good luck Doogle. I hope he's just like my springer Cindy. She had lots of lumpy bits crop up, but was always fine when they were removed.

Back