• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paws across the World - Special thoughts for Cavaliers and their friends

Oh, bless him and poor Nicki. Things had sounded so much better.
They are in my thoughts during this hard time.

Oh my, I am sorry. I am very new here but have read the entire thread. Rupert came home and now he's at the Rainbow Bridge. Bless you for taking such tender, loving care of these sweet darlings. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Rupert's kind and wise eyes will not be forgotten. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this sad sad time.

So sorry

Nikki--I'm new to this forum--only a week. I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your baby. My heart aches for you as all of ours do--we all understand. Its like losing your child. You're in our thoughts and prayers and may he rip.

Thank you for all the kind messages, they are much appreciated. :flwr::flwr:

We are slowly adjusting to life without our special wee guy - he has left a huge hole that no-one will ever fill, but we are lucky to have such fantastic memories of himi. He only ever knew love, so was a lucky boy.

Can I ask for more thoughts though please? Some of you may remember Tizzi, she belongs to my friend, Debbie, but lived with us for quite a while. She was in whelp, but had to have an emergency section on Friday at only 8 weeks gestation. She is doing ok, and the very talented vet managed to save 5 puppies - but they are tiny, very premature in development and struggling a bit :(

At birth, they weighed between 1.9 and 4.5oz - Cavaliers are normally 5-8 oz, but 10 or 11oz is not uncommon.

They were being tube fed every 2 hours day and night, and are all over 3oz now, thank goodness. Three are now able to suckle on Mummy, and the biggest, the Tri boy is 6.6oz!

Two of them are still being tube fed and are not doing quite as well.

Please could you keep them all in your thoughts, also Debbie, she is very tired as you can imagine.

Thank you.

Thanks Cathy - sadly two of the puppies passed away, but the other three are doing well and we are hopeful for them.

Can we start a Paws across the World for Kathy and Levi that they have a safe trip home. Tomorrow is the big day. I wish I could see their reunion. Starting paws out here in California. Safe travels Kathy.

Good luck to Kathy on your journey as you collect Levi. I too would love to witness this reunion. Your love for Levi really shines out of your posts. Will be thinking of you today as you travel and look forward to hearing all about Levi when you return home. Travel safely.

Kathleen

Great idea Cathy. Thinking of you both: Levi and Kathy, hope the journey isn't troublesome for either of you, and I know your reunion is going to be very special.
xx
Charli

Thinking of you and Levi today.
Hope that both of you have a save trip and a great reunion

Wishing Kathy and Levi much love and luck on your journey home. I am sure your reunion will be worth all of your efforts.:)

Back