• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paws across the World - Special thoughts for Cavaliers and their friends

We're all thinking of Kathy and Levi here too and hoping that their reunion will be memorable and their journeys safe and on time :l*v:

Still holding Prince and all of you in our hearts xx

ThinkingofYouEMAIL.jpg

Fufu

Please can I ask everyone to think of Fufu?

Her quality of life has been deteriorating of late, she has bad arthritis, also a bad heart {but not in CHF}, but she has been battling another bout of Pancreatitis and very sadly this time she is not winning :(:(

She has been an amazing dog, bounced back so many times even from HGE and Pancreatitis, but this episdoe has taken it's toll. She doesn't want to eat and is in pain, so we have decided that the kindest thing to do is to let her go.

This is so very very hard for us after losing Teddy just a week ago.

Fufu actually belongs to my friend Debbie, but has been living with us for the last 2 years and has become one of the family. She is quite a character, very much my husband's dog, I'm just the house keeping staff! but we love her to bits. She is Great Granny to our puppies {Tommy, Lauren and Kayleigh} and Granny to Fran's {Misty on the board} Oscar.

My vet is coming out this afternoon.

This was taken a couple of years ago - sadly she looks somewhat older and more frail now, but this is how we want to remember her

original.jpg

Oh Nicki - I can't believe you are going through this again so soon! My heart is breaking for you and Fufu. What can we say other than

Thinkingofyou.jpg

Heartfelt thoughts will be with you and Debbie this afternoon and in the future.
Sparklingtulip.gif
Sparklingtulip.gif

My thougths & prayers are with you at this very sad time, even though you know you are doing the best for Fufu, it must be very hard to let her go....both her & Teddy will be waiting for you at the bridge..hugs & kisses from my family to yours :hug:

Oh no Nicki....not Fufu :( I'm so so sorry you're having to let her go, the kindest thing to do but with all you've been through this is just so much harder.

Dear Nicki & Trevor.

This is just so unbelievable. Poor little Fufu, she has been such a little fighter.

I am thinking of you

Dear Nicki & Trevor
You are in my thoughts & prayers.oh Nicki my heart goes out to you.This is just too cruel to you all so soon after Teddy.Bless you little Fufu.:hug::hug:

Nicki
This is just so unfair on you, having to let her go so soon after loosing your darling Teddy. Sending you a hug :hug: and keeping you in my thoughts.
Diane

Thank you so much everyone - your posts and kind thoughts really helped today to support us through an incredibly difficult time.

Precious Fufu is now at peace - and will always be remembered with much love.

Marie-Anne you have some wonderful graphics, that was beautiful - thank you x

Special prayer for Ella

Anne has told me she is in surgery and I just wanted to ask everybody who reads this in time to do a special prayer for this special little girl and loved member of the board for a much needed and speedy recovery.

Lynn and Blondie

Sending Ella and Annie our love today...

God bless wee little angel Ella for being so brave. Both have been and will always be an inspiration to all of us to fight SM and other afflictions of Cavaliers. I know that Ella will be without pain and playing with other Cavvies on the other side of the bridge, but she will be missed so dearly by all who loved and admired her.

Back