• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paws across the World - Special thoughts for Cavaliers and their friends

Lot's of good vibes being sent for Doogle Karen, l hope the vet can remove this lump off his lip, he's such a brave little lad :xfngr:

oh Karen I'm so sorry to hear this news - sending lots of positive healing thoughts from here too.

Four special wee babies are also in need of heaing thoughts - they were born on Saturday, Tizzi {Tricolour} is the Mum {who belongs to Debbie but lives with us} and Cruzy {my Blen boy} is the Dad.

Unfortunately Tizzi has an abscess behind her eye and the infection was being passed on to the puppies - we've had to take them away from her and they are being tube fed every two hours. They are doing ok at the moment, but obviously this is not an ideal situation and we are very worried about them.

They are all boys - three Blens and one Tri, and all have homes waiting for them. (y)

Please keep them and Mummy Tizzi in your thoughts, thank you. :flwr::flwr:

I'll say a prayer for Tizzy and her babes tonight. Hugs to Tizzy, she must be missing her little ones,bless.

Thanks very much - puppies are still with us but still a bit touch and go at the moment. Tizzi is doing great, she's going to the eye specialst on Tues so I will post the results of that afterwards.

Poor Tizzi and babies. You must be exhausted having to feed them every two hours. Lots of prayers and healing thoughts coming from us.

Last edited:
Tizzi's pups are doing ok, they will be very slow to develop, will probably be almost 4 weeks before they open their eyes and are eating.
Just fantastic news that they are still with us :rah:

thanks eveyrone for thinking of them - and of us.

Well the bad news first, very sadly we've lost one of the Blen boy puppies :(:(

Some good news though is that the results from Tizzi's biopsies are both ok, they think it was just some kind of chronic inflammation causing a conjunctivitis. It sounds like everything will be ok, thank goodness. We were worried she was going to lose the eye or worse...if it had been an abscess behind it, the infection can track up into the brain :(

Please could you also keep Kyla in your thoughts and prayers though, we are strugling with her epilepsy and Syringomyelia at present and are off down to see the neurologist at Glasgow on 14th July.

Kyla
24Oct07-704.jpg

Sorry to read about the loss of the little one. Good news about Tizzy though.

Sending hugs and positive thought for Kyla, hope they can sort her out in Glasgow.

Doogle had three re-growths removed from his lip last week. I took him for his check-up on Saturday to find he has an infection in his neck so is on Metacam and antibiotics. If it doesn't go down after the meds they will take some fluid from it to see what it is , so Im keeping my fingers crossed. Other than that he seems to be fine.Thanks for asking after him Nicki.:paw:

Oh goodness poor Doogle - and poor you. Gentle hugs to you both. I hope he feels a bit better soon and that it is just an infection and nothing nasty.

:( More very sad news I'm afraid - we lost another two of the puppies, and sadly the last one is not looking hopeful either.

Breeding really is horrible sometimes - there can be lots of emotional heartache, and it's just devestating when you are trying to hardest like Debbie is, to produce healthy, happy puppies, that conform to the breed standard, and this happens.

Thats sad to hear. Such a shame for all. Breeding can be stresssful cant it and plays havoc on the heart strings especially when they are older and you have had the time to bond with them. Im praying for the last one. Thinking of them all... bless.

Im asking for prayers for Doogle again. He is having yet another op on Friday to remove what feel like three golf balls from his neck. The vet has basically said it will become harder to remove anymore from his neck as ther are so many blood vessels, and its growing rapidly, but he is going to try. He is still a happy bouncy boy and eats well , its such a shame he has to go through its again in such a short space of time.:(

Oh Karen, I'm so sorry Doogle is having such a rought time of it. :xfngr: :xfngr: for a good outcome for Friday. Lots of prayers and burning votive candles for him.

Back