• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paws across the World - Special thoughts for Cavaliers and their friends

Poor Doogie, I'm sending positive thoughts and as many good vibes as l can muster for Friday for him Karen, l really hope the vet can give him a little more time with you, sending hugs for you both

Doogle has had his op and is doing ok. It's swelling a lot but the vet said its expected. The vet said that because his tumour is a nasty fast growing one the blood vessels cant keep up with its growth so it died inside and had begun to rot. He said it was rather nasty but got most of it. I wont cure him but buys him some more time. He has a 4 inch wound and 6 stitches. He is eating fine and seems fine. Fingers crossed it doesnt grow at the rate it was. Thanks for thinking of him.

Lot's of good vibes being sent Heidi's way from us we've got everything crossed for a speedy recovery for her
Get well soon little Heidi

Positive thoughts and good vibes being sent to little Tina,all fingers and paws crossed here for a full recovery:xfngr:

Paws accross the world for Amys boy Toby he's in surgery now.
Sending positive healing thoughts your way Tobes :lotsaluv:

Prayers and positive thoughts for Finn :xfngr: he passes whatever is blocking his intestines. :lotsaluv:

Special thoughts and prayers for a friend's special dog who just had the SM decompression surgery. :xfngr::xfngr:

Sending thoughts and good wishes to your friend Karlin. Hope her doggie is ok and the surgery goes well.

Thinking of them both tonight - positive thoughts and very best wishes for a speedy recovery :flwr:

My friend sends thanks for the positive thoughts -- her dog is through the surgery and doing well, so might get to come home a bit early! :rah:

Back