• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harvey photos 'post op'

Emma n Renco

Ha ha this gives a whole new meaning to the word fur baby :)

We got the wrong size as you can see but he seems to be a bit long for the baby clothes. They do the trick though - great idea. He's been really quiet and sad since his op but as Renco says - 'are you surprised!?! I would be a bit sad if I were him!' ha ha..

But at least it's done and we can start counting the days down until we get Bella back again which is great. Hopefully by the weekend we should be back to normal...

Hope you like the photos anyway!

http://emmalizthebiz.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php

Harvey looks a little woozy. :( But he'll be back to normal soon. Is Bella staying with friends?

They were taken the evening of the op so he was definately a bit druged up a I think and not very happy. He's bounding around now when he's not sleeping and the tail is wagging so he's on the mend, Bella is at my in laws who thankfully took her in for a couple of weeks to help us out while she was in heat. Couldn't have managed without them... xx

The pictures were really cute - he looks like he knows what he did, and now he receives the punishment :D

I was wondering if the reason that they calm down so much after the op is actually because they are scared to do anything wrong since having the op maybe they feel punished and daren't misbehave anymore?!!

Back