• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi Thelma, Karlin - look at me!

Fifer

I'm making myself at home here!

makingselfathomea.jpg

But me new bro Berry is a bit noisy with the barking! Fair gave me a fright he did barking at the camera, I was just having a snooze after a long walk up the hill.

Me foster mum says I can "spring" higher than some springers she's seen! I had great fun with me big brother Briar I would show you his pic but he 'n' me have swapped seats just now!

berry-2.jpg

But most of all we both want to know - when is tea-time!

Catch you all later,
Luv
Murphy xxxxx

canwe.jpg

Gosh Murphy, your markings are like Jassys cept you havent got curls!! Maybe after you have been in the Mull air for a while you will get them too.

Do you catch curls from the sheep, Norma ?

I wonder whether Murphy has some Torylac in him, as his facial markings are like teddy's and our lad can jump to almost my shoulder height.

Hello Murpy lovely to see you here!!!

You are such a handsome lad and it's great to see you settling in so well. Glad you enjoyed your walkies - hope Berry didn't make you jump TOO much LOL

I too have a Cavalier on springs!!

Well you two look you are having a lovely old time up on the sofa! I m glad you have already had some good walks and are figuring out all the ropes. I bet you are going to have a great time up there; remember to mind your manners!

spaniels

i am always most delighted when i get to see a photo for cocker and cavalier hanging out. as i am getting a cavalier for my cocker as well =)

He isn't quite ready to go to a new home yet -- this is more like rehab in a beautiful location with good friends. :lol:

Hi Murphy

Sorry for not replying sooner! Mummy was very tired yesterday. You look GREAT and you have some lovely new bros there. I do miss you...but I know you are in a great place now were you can have loads of fun and be the very best you can be. I made a little pic for you just to tell you that I am thinking about you all the time.

2229456062_ee94edf8db.jpg

Bailey and Ginger send their love too

2229477004_84958a6f37_o.jpg

Keep us posted - I want to hear all about your adventures in the Spaniel Trust!!

Lots of love

LouLou xxx

Oh Thelly that's lovely - you guys must be missing Murphy so much, but you did a wonderful job and now he's gone on to even more intensive rehab, and hopefully will soon be ready for his forever home

Back