• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ching ching boy

cosmic81

this is my first puppy love =) 2.5 years old Ching Ching
all photo taken last month. he us a cocker with a tail.
i hope he gets a long with his new baby brother

2227180755_90c8e08f95.jpg
2227968188_d2028288ab.jpg
2227159809_ca958cf9db.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

2227954478_a44070b8cc.jpg

ching ching

by the way. the lady on the sofa is my bf's mom and the lady in the chair is my stepmom.

thank you all so very much!

Thanks!

i will post his puppy photo in the puppy section or here once our cav puppy arrives.
We want to make sure we give equal love to them. I really hope they get along. :xfngr:

oh chingching is so handsome! i love "blonde" cockers. i especially love the picture of him posing with the blanket. spaniels are just special---i can see a lot of cavalier-ness in his poses :luv:

k

thanks

yep! spaniels are special. and perfect size too! i am also happy about my new job. boss say i can bring in the dog!!!
so i will start take one of them to work. new puppy coming on Monday!! I will post photo for sure.

thanks for the compliments. owning a dog is the best choice for my bf and i. we grew up so much for being dog parents. its very rewarding!

boss say i can bring in the dog!!!
quote]

oh that's so wonderful---congratulations! you know that no-one is going to be getting any work done for the first few hours because they will all be admiring either ching ching or your pubby-to-be :D

Back