• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Heath

That's Rod Russell's site; it is very comprehensive and full of information. It's excellent for detailed info, lists health clinics and is a one stop shop. It's also controversial with some for its general tone. I like the site for information and recommend its resources, but am often cautious about its perspective. But I know Rod is passionate about promoting health.

Thanks for recommending that site. It does have heaps of info doesn't it. Like Karlin, some stuff there doesn't sit comfortably with me, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it is a wealth of information. Just got to sift through & take away the gems that feel right.

I agree with both Caraline and Karlin. I thought it would be a good reference site and like Karlin said it's simple to read and comprehend.

An excellent reference site written in language a lay person can understand. Just last week I referred someone who was having an eye problem with their Cavalier.

Back