Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous end table crate!

Post Thanks / Like

I wish they had the cavalier collars in a different color - I love the design of the 4 different colored cavaliers, but I don't want a blue collar for my pampered princess!!!
    Mommy to Amber (B/T female born 09/2003 ) and Starlight (Tri female born 05/2008 )
    Also owned by 2 Italian Greyhounds, 2 Afghans, 3 Sphynx Cats, and 1 Ragdoll cat
    Missing Brandy (Rough Collie), Anabelle (Toy Poodle), and my other furkids across the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

They have red ones, too. I've seen pink and yellow, on Ebay, too.

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    I wish they had the cavalier collars in a different color - I love the design of the 4 different colored cavaliers, but I don't want a blue collar for my pampered princess!!!
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Woops, I guess they are red, not blue. Still, not what I like for Amber I'd LOVE a pink and yellow one, that'd look great on Amber! I guess I'll have to hit Ebay! I don't want one with just blenhiems, since she's black/tan, but if I could get the one with all 4 colors on a pink collar/leash, or if they had one that was black/tan cavaliers, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat!
    Mommy to Amber (B/T female born 09/2003 ) and Starlight (Tri female born 05/2008 )
    Missing Brandy (Rough Collie), Anabelle (Toy Poodle), and my other furkids across the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love that crate, too expensive of course. I always fancied a woodwork class!
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

I like the ribbon on the yellow, I just wish it wasn't on a blue collar *sigh* Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking, it's not like she REALLY needs another collar LOL

Post Thanks / Like

You can't dress a boy in pink , but girls can have any colour. With the length of a cavalier's coat, I wouldn't imagine that much blue would be on show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Pauline* View Post
    I'd love that crate, too expensive of course. I always fancied a woodwork class!
    Colin priced out the wood today; it would cost $100-120 in hardwood alone - that's without the finish and hardware.

But well worth building because there are unlimited choices in finish options: natural, stain, or paint colors.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

We could always just get a nice piece of wood the same size as the top of crate and put it on top! Instant coffee table

Can I borrow Colin?
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

whoaw! that's gorgeous!!!!!!!!

looks expensive, hope the dog won't chew it!!
    kisses Ester & a licky from Sam