• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wesley has a lump...

SHANO

I was petting him tonight and realized he's got about a grape sized lump on his right shoulder. At first I started freaking out, then I realized that maybe that's where he got his shots when I took him to the vet last week.

So after just doing some research now, that sounds to be it. So I'm more writing this one to record it for my memory. But it sounds like I should have him get his shots in his thigh in the future. My poor baby! :( I'm going to have to watch it now to make sure it goes down. I really hope that's all it is!

Yes, I've heard that this can happen from the shots. Keep an eye on it to make sure if eventually goes down. Has not happened to any of mine, but I am sure others on the list will be able to tell you how long this likely will take.

Hali had a lump from her shots and I too was afraid but after 6 weeks, it disappeared. :rah:

Back