• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Murphy on Mull

Fifer

Well he's making Mull his own, he's King of all he surveys!

kingofthehill.jpg

Taking a breather from ...................
kingofall.jpg

all this excitement........
offwego.jpg

helterskelter.jpg

flatout.jpg

with the boys
withJack.jpg

whatsthis.jpg

menbriar.jpg

Could pretend to be a springer!!!
springie.jpg

springie3.jpg

springie2.jpg

Then home for biscuits ...........
ears.jpg

Oh wow! I was so chuffed last night, he let me rub him behind the ears, round his neck and under his chin and throat!

In fact he jumped up and almost asked to be petted by rubbing his head and neck around my hands.

He really enjoyed his romps on the hill with the boys yesterday and today but oh dear his previous owner would be shocked if she saw him when he was peat bog black!!

I'm sure this will cheer your heart to see, Karlin.

Oh my! The photos are fantastic. Look at the ears go!! He will come on leaps and bounds with you Eileen - (no pun!)

That has made our day today - thank you!!!

Wow!!
:w*w::w*w:

He just looks so happy and active! He is one beautiful dog, too. Obviously Mull and his new caretakers agree with him; that is just wonderful. I know Thelly and Gerry will be delighted to see these action shots! They had told me he just goes and goes when outside and judging by your pics, he sure does 'spring'! :lol:

Oh he's lovely. Are you fostering him? How would you ever give him up?

Murphy is with The Spaniel Trust on the Isle of Mull for some retraining. Thelly on this board was his foster Mum when he was in Ireland as he was/is one of Karlins rescue dogs.

Well I hope he goes to someone with plenty of space so he can run around.

Don't worry Pauline - when he is ready, an active home will be sought for him :).

I think he'd make a cracking agility dog tbh. Not only is he very active, but he's very bright too, bless him.

What a perfect environment for him, he seems to be thriving in the scottish air!
Sins

The joy of running full out! Murphy you've got it made now,handsome boy. Great pictures- a blessing to see. :luv:

Way to go Murphy!! What incredible pictures. He looks so happy and carefree. Run, Murphy, run!!!:)

What a beautiful boy he is- I love his tail!!! The action shots are fantastic, as they capture him in all his glory.

It looks like a loving foster home and doggie friends were just what he needed, combined with the fresh air and wide spaces to run. He looks like he's feeling the joy and exhilaration he deserves!

Back