• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miles & Kayla

cy1266

One of our cats, Kayla, likes to play with Miles...until we get another Cav, she'll have to put up with him - he's obsessed with her! Here they are, sharing his new toy : )

Kayla teasing Miles..
2230296419_ff03650143.jpg

Playing nicely...
2230296563_4becc5f59e.jpg

They're so cute when they share!
2230296827_b825469f48.jpg

and one by himself...
2230296945_a26bfa450a.jpg

cosmic81, the toy is a boiled wool snake toy I bought at Sam & Willy's in Chicago. They all like to play with it, although I had to take it away from Miles after he started to rip the spots off of the snake and try to eat them. They're cute toys though!

=)

its very stylish. uve got good taste..heard that its cold in chicago these couple days

How cute- it's great to see that they like to play together. I sure hope my cat warms up to our new puppy. All she does is hiss at him and walks away.:(

Back