• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good breeders in Ireland..

Andy's mum

Hi everybody and Karlin especially, I've got qeustion (again:p). We love our Andy more then anything and because we've fallen for Cavaliers, we would love second one so he has some company and plaing buddy. And treat for me as well, of course;). We now know all the problems and negatives - SM and heart murmur and more - but for some reason I love them even more now when I know it. I guess I would love girl now, maybe tri...
Now... We bought Andy over internet and even though the lady we got him from is lovely, we're still in contact, Andy's got good pedigree and everything, I know it's risky so I would prefer have second dog from somebody I can trust completely, especially because of the health issues. So now I'm looking for some internet pages and adresses of good breeders, can you help me, please?
Andy is just sleeping on my feet under the table, but I bet he would be so exited if he knew...:D Thanks!!!

I don't allow public posts of breeder names and addresses but people are welcome to PM you privately. (y)

Sadly almost no Irish breeders cardiac test their breeding stock and hardly any MRI either. If you are interested in names of breeders in the UK (and maybe Ireland) who MRI and cardiac test, contact Nicki by PM and she can probably be of help. :)

Alex

Hi i have a five month old blenheim named alex i got him from a breeder in ireland not so far from dublin.she is absolutely lovely,i trust her 100%.she couldnt have been more helpful when we went to collect alex.when he was four weeks old michael and i and the children went to visit her to see alex ,she explained everything that i needed to know about caring for alex as he is the first dog ive ever cared for.if u want u can send me an email the address is on my page we can have a chat :)

Back