• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Bran

sannie

100_1951.jpg

Here's our Bran 2 months on from his horrible surgical ordeal last November - he looks great. He's such a lovely quite man and just sits at the back door watching what's going on outside in the garden - he's very reluclant to be out even if we're all out there pottering around. He just sits and ponders....icon_nwunsure

He's a little prince, l think everyone on this forum was routing for Bran in those dark November days, l'm so pleased to see him looking all better what a clever boy he is, give him a big hug from me he's gorgeous

He is so beautiful. Glad he is so well my whole family were asking about him when he was sick.

Ohhh thank you so much for posting this photo! Little Bran looks so healthy!!!!!! What an extremely handsome guy he is!!! I remember the ordeal he went through and it is so wonderful to see him looking so well!!!! Precious Bran...it is so good to see you!!!

Bran looks so much better than the last photos we saw of him.
Am so pleased he has recovered so well:)

Back