• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone: Update on Chloe's Cardio re-check

jesika

Hello again everyone, I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I have the non-cavalier ;) with the heart murmur.

We went for her re-check on Tuesday and I'm proud to announce that nothing has progressed :rah:

Her cardiologist seemed quite surprised by the outcome and said that she would love to see how she is doing in a year :)

So unless there are changes in Chloe's ability to exercise or breath or she has any other symptoms, we don't have to go back for a year :)

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and Chloe's.

Along the same lines:

A puppy born with a hole in her heart that I fostered for a time has recently been checked by a cardiologist who said, "I never thought her heart would be that strong." So my friends, miracles do happen!

That is fantastic news! I was wondering how she was doing and remember your introductory posts! Good for Chloe and hope she continues in the best of health. :)

Back