well hello hello!
I'm back after about 6 months :-o of non-activity! I had some stuff going on at school, at home, broke up with the BF. But now I'm single and happy as can be! especially... since I had the news that maybe we'll take a second little Cav!!!!! Woohoo!! A little female, we are going to see her in the litter tomorrow. If we take her (which will very very very very probably happen) she'll be home in the beginning of march. I'm sooooo exited!!
So, since the last time, a little update:
- Passed another year at university without failing (but almost, I must say).
- Broke up with a very egocentric BF (who really didn't like Sam btw, so it would never ever work)
- making big plans for the coming years
- quite turned my life around (new friends, new hobbies, mentally MUCH more stable)
Sam (my little cav):
- Just had his 2nd birthday
- made a lot of new friends
- became a very well-behaved sweety
- learned a lot of new tricks
- got a first haircut by me (looks quite ok! Honestly!)
- Is getting very spoiled by my parents
- is (probably) going to have a little (girl)friend soon!
I'm so amazed by what a difference a dog can make in a persons life! He always makes me feel better when I'm down, I loooooooooooove to see him play around. And I think he gets more beautiful and cuter every day. I'm so in love with my dog! XD
Well, you'll hear from me soon! I'll post some recent pics and movies of sam, he has grown a lot!