• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snowed in with Wrigley on his birthday!

Wrigs Mom

Hi, all!

We're snowed in here in Illinois, and it's so beautiful outside! Wrigley and I woke up late (after having to wish Wrig's dad a good day at the office) and went outside. He loves running in the snow and had a blast!

Today, Wrigley turns 4 years old (older than his daddy in people years!!!). For his birthday, he ate half his normal dry dog food and will get a chicken breast later tonight. It's his favorite tradition :) Tomorrow, we are headed to see Miss Tracy, groomer extraordinaire! Wrigley has a few big days planned! It's sooo nice to spend his birthday together...now we just need to get his daddy home, too!!!!

How do you celebrate birthdays with your pet?????

1st of all my dogs have 2 celebration:rah: days they where born and the date that they joined us ,they get a present for their birthday and we try to give them a special meal (they all enjoy rabbit:luv:).

If it's the weekend - we try to make it a special day out.:dogwlk:

Living in Ohio, I hoped for a snow day today. Working in a school I enjoy snow days probably more than the kids. Because of medical reasons, a snow day would be a whole day playing and cuddeling my puppy. Oh well, I guess that is what weekends are for. Have a great weekend.

Happy Birthday to Wrigley! I also live in Illinois- in the western suburbs of Chicago. Yes indeed we got lots of snow- school cancelled too. I don't have a CKCS yet to play with in the snow, we pick him up next weekend. :) I like the idea of celebrating their birth date as well as the date we bring them into our home. Celebrations are always fun!!!

:hppybdy:

:jump:Happy 4th Birthday Wrigley!! :jump:

Hope you enjoyed your chicken breast (Yummy) and had lots of fun in the snow.

Back