• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Huntington Beach, California!

hbmama

Hi. I have been on the boards a bit, but thought now that I am FINALLY going to bring my pup home this Sunday, I should formally introduce myself. I live in Huntington Beach California and have been on my breeders list for over a year. Our little girl is about 6 months old now and was held back for show, but decided that prancing around the ring was not her cup of tea. So, she will come to us on a family pet/spay contract. She is a beautiful little blenheim and though we haven't met her yet, we
Dotti_003.jpg
are already madly in love!

Oh, she is very pretty! I can imagine the excitement in your house at the moment. :)

Congratulations. I can see why the breeder wanted to show her, she has a fabulous face. :rah:

Congrats and welcome! She is adorable. Can't wait for more stories on Sunday.

Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. Judy and Dixie PS Can't wait to hear what you name her. judy and dixie

hi~~

we used to go to the dog beach all the time when we used to live in central OC..we havent been since we moved to ladera ranch. love it!

Back