• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kyla is 8 today!!

Nicki

:hppybdy: to our precious little girl 8 TODAY!!:mexwav:

She brings us so much happiness every day.

24Oct07-704.jpg

Kyla is dealing with Syringomyelia, she is on a cocktail of medications but is still happy and comfortable and gets out for a walk most days.

She also has some unresolved issues at the moment, she licks excessively at her vulva, which we initially thought might be due to the Syringomyelia, but she had urine tests which showed a nasty infection and calcium oxalate crystals. She had antibiotics which cleared the infection and is on a kidney diet, which seems to have cleared the crystals, but sadly the problem is not resolved and she now has another infection :(. Bless her she is very brave and good at the vets, and we hope that we will soon discover what is going on.

Despite all this, she is happy and content and is usually found snuggled up with one of the other dogs on her sheepskin in "her" corner of the sofa :D

Happy Birthday Kyla, you are beautiful. I love your curls in your ears. Nicki I hope you get her issues resolved soon.

Happy birthday, Poppet.

Nicki, your photo's are always stunning. I hope Kyla has a lovely day, despite her problems. I know she'll be spoilt (as normal ;)). Hope she feels a little better soon. xx

:hppybdy: Kyla

Hope your infection clears up soon:paw:

( hey Kyla - fancy a date - your gorgeous :luv: Merlin)

Shes beautiful and such a lovely setting to photograph her in.

SiânE sends hugs as she knows what its like to have repeated infections down there. Thankfully (touch wood) shes ok now.

:lotsaluv::hppybdy::lotsaluv: Happy 8th Birthday KYLA!!

What a fabulous photo!!
You are such a beautiful girl :luv: I hope your infection clears up very soon.

Thanks everyone - so glad to hear that SiânE's infections are all cleared up now...I feel so sorry for them, it must be really uncomfortable.

Merlin, I'm sure Kyla would love a date with you - hmm actually we all would :)

Glad you all liked the photo - I wanted to get one whilst the Autumn leaves were about, but none of the dogs would sit still LOL Possibly an entry for next year's calendar!!

This is actually in the grounds of Dunrobin Castle, which is a fabulous stately home and has stunning gardens and grounds - it's right on the coast too, so sea views as well!! It's only about 6 miles from us, so we do go there quite often.

:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Happy 8th Birthday Kyla!! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
What a lovely girl you are!

Thanks everyone...Kyla was thrilled with all the special wishes for her birthday.

She's had a walk on the beach today which really cheered her up :)

beautiful girl!

what a beautiful girl! happy birthday!
i am so glad that your vet were able to pick up the signs!

:flwr:Happy Birthday beautiful Kyla!:flwr: You are STUNNING! And your momma takes such gorgeous photos of you & your siblings. Take care & I hope you feel better real soon!

Kyla :hppybdy:

Happy 8th Birthday Sweetheart.

Your Cdn admirers wish you the best birthday ever.

You are lucky to have such a wonderful mommy.

Love
Dudley & Darby.:hppybdy:

Nicki she is absolutely gorgeous.:hug:

Back