• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cailean

misty

Here's Cailean, who I've just realised is a golden oldie! He will be 8 next month and is the only Cav we have who isn't a rescue.

He's had MVD for nearly 2 years and it slows him down badly in the summer, when he's not allowed to go out. Here he is in the forest today:

yrng9e.jpg

Here he is in a more sedate mood:

yo9mo3.jpg

How handsome. And you can sure tell it doesn't slow him down when it's cold outside. Looks like he's really having a good time.

How could you say no to those beautiful eyes, I bet you have a hard time ;)

Big hello to darling Cailean - so glad he is able to enjoy a run in the Winter, that's wonderful and so good for him.

He is doing really well - you should be proud of yourself that the care you are giving him is helping him so much - I remember very worried posts months ago, so every day is really precious.

Give him a special hug from his distant relatives here -and kisses from me too!

He's lovely, and looks like he's having lots of fun on his walkies. :luv:

So is he your little boy who climbed on a potted plant to the fence and then up onto the neighbor's shed? What a boy! :lol:

Back