• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cazy & Kevin

misty

Just so the other oldies don't feel left out, here are Kev & Caz:

Here's Cazy, my first ever Ruby :) :) :). Cazy is an ex breeding bitch, who joined us last year. She's been spayed and is now enjoying her retirement. She's 8 years old.

yqtrpp.jpg

Cazy and Kevin out on a walk together. These 2 are like an old married couple and cuddle each other all night.

yqtrpl.jpg

Oh isn't taht lovely - you have the Ruby bug too now huh??? They are a tad addictive you know...

Cazy is very beautiful - and Kevin just loooks amazing - it's wonderful to see them both so happy and well.

Aww! your babies are ALL gorgeous! It's great to see Kevin looking so well and I'm so glad he has found himself a lovebug to cuddle :luv::luv:

They are so cute and gorgeous :D I cant wait to add another cav to our family so Rex will have someone to snuggle with apart from us:D:D:D

Back