• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Full Set

Brian M

Hi
I wonder how many forum members have the full set of colours, i have three (no B&T ) and so far i think i will stop at that but i do think about getting the missing link quite a often.cavtinycavtinycavtiny:confused:

When I saw the title of your thread I thought you'd finally gotten the full set!

Is there anyone else out there that reckons Brian should?

Go for it Brian - we all know you want to:D

Sadly, I only have one little tri, but would dearly love to get a friend (or two) for her.

Hi
March is the hot spot that will be six months since we got our Rosie so that is when i will have the big itch, before we had cavs i only had three rescue cats so Dawn always said we are not getting a dog till the cats are gone, but my answer was well i think Ami is at least 14 and Tammis about 10 while Ben is only 10 and cats can live till 20 and longer so its going to be eons before we can get one.till fate played a hand and we lost poor Ben and then we went on the aquisition trail and Rosie followed six months after Daisy who followed six months after Poppy so in this chronological order our next should be March but in our family i am the animal and cavalier loon dawn loves and likes them but not to my extent so one of my ways to get her to agree with me to get another one has been the old fashioned method of bribery.So on each new puppy i have had to cross her palm with an amount approx equal to the pups amount ,i dont really mind doing that it gives Dawn enjoyment and myself a big thrill so the cash is not really a problem its just such a big jump from 3 to 4 but we will see, i suppose that rescue dog i almost had would have benn number 4 without any thought

Hmmmmmm, just the fact that you are thinking about it makes me think eventually you'll have your full set. Once, I start that "just thinking about it" process it's a done deal. Go for it !!!!!!! What's one more? Those black and tans are awfully cute.... judy and dixie

Hi
I wonder how many forum members have the full set of colours, i have three (no B&T ) and so far i think i will stop at that but i do think about getting the missing link quite a often.cavtinycavtinycavtiny:confused:

We've never had a b/t cav, We did rescue for 2 years before we even got a b/t for rehoming. At the moment I have a Tri.

At one point we had one boy & one girl of every colour charlie apart from a ruby girl ( had a ruby girl cavalier though) Totally by coincidence.

It would be nice to have a full set though I no longer have the urge to have a housefull of dogs like a few years ago . Two is quite enough

Last edited:
Hi

I think you should go for it Brian! Heck, what's one more? Although, come to think of it, that's the kind of thinking that got us where we are today.

We now have all 4 colors after having 2 litters of B & T's last year and deciding to keep one of the puppies. I posted a picture in the "Cavaliers and Their Owners" area. Of, course we're a little different (just ask my family :D) being breeders.

Back