• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Royal Canin BOGOF in Newry

rosiesmum

For anyone living in/near Newry, Co Down, Pet Connection are doing Royal Canin at BOGOF:D:D:D

The CKCS breed specific (which Rosie loves) is at £7.99 for 1.5kg - don't know if this is a good price as this is the first time I have bought RC, but at BOGOF it seems like a good deal.

The deal is on until the end of February, so if anyone is visiting the Newry area, it's worth a visit.

If there is anyone out there in the Down/Armagh/Belfast area that can't get there and would like more details or me to get some on your behalf, PM me and I 'll see what I can do for you and maybe meet you somewhere halfway between me and you to get it to you.

I'm going back in on Wednesday to get some more for Rosie as they only had two bags left of the one she likes and they are getting a delivery tomorrow.

I work quite near the store so there is no problem me making several visits.:)

Back