• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone going to Westminster?

Bruce H

Just wondering if anyone is going to be at Westminster, either showing or as a spectator.

My wife Kris will be there this year for the first time. She will be showing our boy Cooper (Ch. Flying Colors Coup DeVille)! Cavaliers show at 8:00 am Eastern on Tuesday morning, February 12. They should have the video of the Cavaliers on the internet late in the morning. Kris is beyond excited! Sure wish I could go, but, as always, I have to stay home on dog-watch.

It's a benched show, so if anyone is there, look for Kris in the Cavalier area; she has to be there until 8:00 pm (I believe). Going to be a long day for both her and Cooper. They ony get to leave the area for bathroom breaks.

Wish us luck and if you are there, stop by and say Hi! to Kris.

Bruce, Do you have any photos of Cooper? Would love to see him.

Can't wait to hear about details! Hope she has fun!

The breeder that we got our pups from is going. I would love to go but we are going on the K-9 Cruise at the end of March and I knew we couldn't pull off doing both...maybe next year :D.

Bruce, Do you have any photos of Cooper? Would love to see him.

Can't wait to hear about details! Hope she has fun!

I just happen to have a picture or two of Cooper :D

This is Cooper's show picture taken the day he became an AKC champion
2245539202_957f755395.jpg

This is actually one of my favorite pictures of Cooper taken a little while ago with one of the puppies he sired. I added the caption at the time, which seemed to really fit.
344707066_76fd0e7f4e.jpg

Forgive me for being naive but what is going on in Westminister? Crufts is in March :confused:
I will gladly attend as a bit of moral support(I have my big purple foam hand in my paw as we speak!)
What is the address?
Cooper looks like a magnificent example for the CKC`s :)
Just take a peek at those beautiful ears!!

Oh, Bruce!!! Cooper is beyond adorable :) I am sooo excited to hopefully see Kris and Cooper on TV at Westminster. We are taping it and Wrigley loves to watch it with us!

GOOD LUCK!!!

I just checked the results; Cooper and Kris didn't place :( Oh well, I know Kris is having fun and these dogs really are the best of the best. Maybe next year.

I tried to watch the video, but our connection here at the office is way to slow. Guess I'll watch it tonight.

Oh Bruce, the video is Cavalier heaven :D. Good for Cooper to even be there and great practice-what a big show!

The Cav video was awesome and we shared it with all of our family :)

Bruce, who is Cooper's mom and dad? Clint and I were trying to figure it out!!!

Cooper is from Flying Colors Maxima x Flying Colors Mirada.

OK that video keeps freezing in the same spot, so I can't see the whole thing. Really disappointing. I'll have to see if it goes all the way through on Kris' computer.

The video froze for me and Clint, too. The dogs were beautiful :) Clint and I were even rooting for the one that ended up in the ring tonight (purely based on the fact that it was a Cavalier, of course)! Those darn poodles win every time....

I'll have to look for pictures of Cooper's parents. I had no idea how easy it was to find Cavaliers on the Internet! We found pics of Wrig's mom, dad, AND all grandparents! Apparently, they all ended up in the show ring at one time or another!!!!!

To put it best (a quote from my mom who NEVER let me have a dog when I was little, nor did not like them in her home before Wrigley), "Kristen, there's just something about those little Cavaliers. They are all so regal looking! If I ever got a dog, I would ONLY get a Cavalier."

My video froze, too, with a little less than 4 minutes left. But, it was lots of fun to see Kris and Cooper before that! If you don't have time to watch the whole thing, Cooper appears with 5 minutes 38 seconds left, and then you get to see Kris walk him around. Fun to watch!

That was lovely seeing all those beautiful cavaliers on the video (too bad it froze up though!)

Kris and Cooper looked very glamorous! That would be so exciting to take a dog to show there - I hope she enjoyed her trip! :rah:

I would love to go as a spectator someday.

Back