• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

On a Beach in Maine

Animal

Hannah LOVES the beach and cannot wait to go back to Maine next summer.

She really acts like a dog when she's at the beach, she goes swimming in the freezing cold water and she always seems to find a smelly crab or lobster claw to pick up.

[admin note: you are welcome to repost images that don't contain a link (y)]

Hannah on the Beach

Thanks ails, Hannah is a very proud dog, and she really feels like she is in her element on the beach.

[admin note: you are welcome to repost images that don't contain a link (y)]

Beautiful dog and lovely picture, but so so uncanny that I have a picture here of our Ruby Max on our local beach in exactly this pose with his green tennis ball too!! In fact they look identical!!

Looks like a beautyfull place walk:)
Mine love the beach too and they usually find lots of stinky stuff to play with:eek:

sea

Wonderful pictures! What a pity, that we don´t have sea - my dogs love water and swimming. I am sure, they would enjoy the beach. But our river is good too :)

Back