• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Found Cavalier

yvonne

Hi Guys.
The people who mind holly during the day for me found a little tri colour cavalier in Tescos in Celbridge. They've taken it home and i'm going to take it tonight for them. Dog is not microchipped and i'm not sure if it's male or female yet.
please contact me on 086 8623344 is you think you know who owns this dog.
Thanks
Yvonne

found cav

Hi guys. He's a little boy. Very friendly. The lady who minds my dog has already given her number to local gaurds and vets. Hope someone claims him tonight or tomorrow as i'm away for the weekend.
Yvonne

I've just come back from leaving my number and some details with the guards in celbridge. I've also left details with tesco where the little guy was found. Security guy said someone came in looking for him already, but customer services was closed and they couldn't find his details. Hopefully he'll get reunited with owners tomorrow.
Yvonne

Good job, and glad that got sorted so quickly! I hope the owner goes and gets some proper ID now. :xfngr: Amazes me how many do not have a collar, tags or chip... :eek:

Hi.
I gave the owner the relevent information about getting him chipped and where to get it done etc. Poor dog is 7 and deaf. Hopefully he wont escape again. Collar had been taken off him yesterday as he was washed.
Yvonne

rubys mom

poor little man:( glad you found his owner :luv:good job you was around hope he dosent get out again:xfngr:

Back