• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet my new puppy!

Mom of Jato

I got to bring my little boy home yesterday. I was supposed to wait until the weekend, but with the bad weather we've been having (lots of snow) the breeder said to come get him-yeah they had to twist my arm! LOL
He is 10 weeks old today, and we named him Jato. He is my first cavalier, and I am so in love with him already. He likes to give lots of kisses and snuggles up on my lap and goes to sleep. What is better than that???

puppy8weeks.jpg

What a little beauty you have there. Wish you loads of fun for a very long time and as you know cuddles are very much part and parcel of being a Cavalier, so you have lots of those to look forward to.

He is gorgeous! Yes I agree with the others enjoy him whilst he is small they grow so fast!! I miss the puppy stage already and Sally is only one!

How precious!!!!! I agree with everyone here..they grow up so fast! Take tons of pics because they change everyday...I swear mine change after every nap! And puppy kisses are the best!

Aww...... he is soo cute, gorgeous. Wish you load's of fun with him. Life won't be the same now, it'll be much much better :D

What a sweetie, there really is nothing like snuggling up to a puppy and smelling their baby smell!

Babies don't make me broody but puppies.....:luv::luv::D

Back