• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teddy

Barbara Nixon

I have lots of photos of Joly, the poser, and several of Monty, though few look right, as out with the camera and on go the red hard done to eyes. However, I have very few of Teddy, as he's been to tatty to photograph or just plain unco-operative (he goes into his crate and closes the door, when he sees the camera.

Well most of his coat is back and Mr Arrogant (That's how he looks and is) has condescended to pose for just four and no more.

teddyhead014.jpg

teddydown1013.jpg

teddydown3011.jpg

teddydown2012.jpg

It is proud dog - and he is right, he is cavalier, the royal dog:) He is gorgeous! He remains me my Reny, he often look like Teddy on photos.

You can see he's not one for having his photo taken, but he really is a handsome little fella, he can come and sulk at my house anytime he wants he's beautiful Barbara

I think he is very regal looking...and of course handsome! What beautiful ears he has too!

I love the first one, when ours look like this we think they are saying "I am a king you know":rotfl:

He is a handsome man though.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Teddy, you don't look arrogant at all young man. You have the most gorgeous soft face and those eyes are magnificent :luv::luv::luv: you are a beautiful boy :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Back