• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Party - link

Brian M

Hi
I dont really know if i am allowed to post this but i presume if not somebody will advise me and delete this post, and if so i apologise in advance.
After finishing work tonight and one of the few nights i dont have to run Luke around for any of his activities and of course after looking at the new posts on our website i had a quick browse on "you tube" and after clicking on videos and typing in a general search for "cavalier spaniels " up popped a video titled "Puppy Party" and posted by "tallarie".Its a superb little piece with lots and lots of little cavalier puppys running around a highly recommended viewing, very enjoyable and so fun ,soothing and calming at the end of the week.I am so looking forward to taking my three out in the morning.:luv:

You can post any cavalier videos links in the video section on here. I've got a favorites of my own I posted in there. :)

Back