• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pink on the nose

Mom of Jato

I was wondering if the little area of pink (on the one corner of his nose) will turn black- he is almost 11 weeks. Not that it really matters, because he is adorable as he is- I was just curious. icon_nwunsure

Yes it almost certainly will turn black. I can't remember how long this takes, but if memory serves it is several months.

It can take up to 18 months - in some lines even longer. It depends how big the area of pink is though - if it's very big and there is no black pigment behind it, then it may never fill.

They still look very cute though!!

Sasha started out w/ a pink patch on each side of her nose. Most of it has filled in, but at a year and a half there's still a little patch of her nose on one side that is pink. I guess it's going to stay this way. :)

Back