• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

REMINDER Irish folks: cavalier event Sunday!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I know quite a few are coming along and I think there are still a couple of places left for our cavalier-only training afternoon this Sunday 10th at Dog Training Ireland. You can sign up for this and get more info here:

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=22603

General info:

The following topics will be covered:
Recap on Sit
Look (getting your dog to pay attention to you)
Recall (getting your dog to come back to you)
Loose lead walking
Stay (getting your dog to stay in one place until you come back to him)
Trick training
Motivation Activities
Agility taster

Discussions:
Reward & Motivation – Positive reinforcement versus punishment
Issues you may have with your dog eg. Jumping on people, barking, chewing, separation anxiety
Your dog’s diet and its effects on your dog’s behaviour and health & what foods are poisonous to dogs

Hope you all enjoy yourselves - sounds a wonderful afternoon. Thank you to all who have worked so hard to put this on.

I'll be there with a carload of cavaliers and Jaspar in his bandage, if he keeps it on! He's allowed to trot around on it so may let him come in and run around.

Tara posted some pics in the Training section! It was really fun (or so I thought!) and people got about an extra hour at the end to try agility equipment, buy stuff etc. I brought all 4 of mine and did a little bit of training on the side with each.

Back