Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fufu - 10 years old!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fufu - 10 years old!!

A very special little girl has reached the grand old age of 10 years today.

Let me tell you a little bit about Fufu:

Fufu came into my life after a 2 year wait on a renowned Breeders list. She was very successfully shown and loved and still loves to strut her stuff LOL She is special to me as she is my foundation bitch - behind everything that now graces my life in her children and grandchildren.

Three years ago Fufu was MRI scanned and was absolutely clear - this prompted me to scan her children whom in turn have scanned clear. Through Fufu I have met some wonderful people and have been able to offer MRI'D clear stock to two special people on this list, who have been to hell and back with SM affected dogs.

We are now onto 2nd generation clear stock all stemming from this little lady. I owe her so much - truly a one in a lifetime little dog whom I am indebted to and so proud of.

Fufu I raise my glass to you and say thankyou, happy birthday and here's to many more.

Fufu on the far left with some of her children and grandchildren

Last edited by debbiek; 9th February 2008 at 02:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

to precious Fufu - she truly is a star

We are very lucky to have some of Fufu's children in our lives - and a granddaughter whom we have "borrowed" as she is in love with my husband!! {and vice versa!}

We are also lucky in that we get to spend time with Fufu, she is such a wonderful girl, true to form of older dogs, she knows what she wants and when she wants it, and lets you know if you are failing her

She loves to cuddle up with the other dogs, and sleeps a lot - but still enjoys her walkies and runs about like a mad thing at times!!

Oh and of course FOOD is a very big part of her life

Darling Fufu, have a wonderful birthday, get your Mum to spoil you even more than usual, wishing you many more happy years together and looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks - don't worry, I have already packed a little something for you!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by debbiek View Post
    I want them to come to my house!

Post Thanks / Like

What a gorgeous blenheim girl Fufu is. She is so pretty with a fab coat. Thanks for sharing your story. It's great to hear of responsible breeders who are a credit to this wonderful breed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Debbie thanks so much for sharing Fufu's story! I didn't know that background on her though I have heard of some of her antics through Auntie Nicki.

Happy birthday Fufu!

That group shot really motivates me to find a bigger house with a garden asap...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Happy 10th birthday Fufu, what a special little girl you are, l loved reading her story and seeing her children and grandchildren, she's lovely Debbie

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Birthday Precious Fufu!

I loved reading your story and seeing your beautiful photo....thank you so much for sharing Fufu's 10th birthday with us!
    Lynn
    Momma to Molly (blen) Maxwell (tri) Nora (blen) and 2 kitties

Ohhh yeah...and 2 human (20 & 21 yr old) "children"

Post Thanks / Like

Default debbiek

Thankyou all for your birthday wishes for Bunny Fu she's had a lovely day some fab treats and some extra spoiling ,whilst the others werent looking of course

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dear Fufu,

Happy Birthday to a wonderful little girl, I wish I could grow old so beautifully.

All best wishes to her owner, who deserves our admiration too.

Love to both of you from Margaret C, Tommy & Matthew ( cavaliers), Baby George & the other Japanese Chins and, of course, little tricolour Faith who is yet another of your Granddaughters

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fufu - you are a beautiful girl
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)