• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Photos DTI Cavalier Workshop

TKC

SmurfDownStaySmall.jpg

SmurfSmall.jpg

SashaStaySmall2.jpg

SashaSmall.jpg

RubySmall.jpg

MinnieStaySmall.jpg

MinnieSmall.jpg

MaxSmall.jpg

JaspaarSmall.jpg

DarcyRubySmall.jpg

DarcySmall.jpg

Ha that pic of Jaspar looking at a hotdog slice on my shoe turned out well! :lol: He was doing 'wait' eg waiting to be released to take the treat.

Thanks for posting those, including the little white cavalier wannabe! :rotfl: All the dogs got Cavalier Talk certificates for their class. :lol:

Hi,
Just wanted to say a big Thank You for a great day on Sunday. I really enjoyed it, as I am sure did the others who attended.
All the trainers were so patient, especially with my dog Max. I really feel that I have learnt so much in such a short time. It has given me real confidence going forward in training Max.
I brought him out for a walk last night armed with some cheese (he probably wont eat another hot dog for a while !). Came across two other dogs, and he didnt bark once, which was a first for him.
Might have had something to do with the first one being a cross between a lab and a horse though!
I'll keep you posted on his progress.
Anyway, thanks again to you all.
Gareth

Gareth, that's great news! He did so well in the class -- what a change from the first hour to the end of the day. He's a lovely dog. :lotsaluv:

Hi, I just wanted to echo what Gareth said, it was a brilliant afternoon, the trainers were fantastic!
Darcy was certainly exhausted when he got home (as was I!).
It was lovely to see the other Cavaliers (and Cavalier wannabees!!)

I had to laugh, I found my husband trying out the dancing with Darcy in the kitchen yesterday!!! :wggle:

:rotfl: Next time be there with a camcorder!

The dog dancing looked fun.

Mine were all exhausted and all I did was work on 'wait' and 'stay' with them. You can see how hard Jaspar is concentrating on that hot dog though... :lol:

Sounds like everybody had fun:rah: Sorry I missed it, Abs was up all Saturday night with a dodgy tummy and she gets very stressed and upset when her tummy play up:(

Hi everyone

We too had a ball on sunday,Ruby thought it was christmas with all those hot dogs !! What a lovely bunch of dogs. She was out for the count when we got home.My children enjoyed themselves too and I was asked this morning where we going back next sunday :p

hi just wanted to say thanks to everyone . it was a great day and i got lots of good advice. Sasha had a great day she snored all the way home. I'm definetly gonna book her in for more classes in DTI all the trainers were so nice and helpful :)

Sorry you had a sick dog, Stephen; I am sure we will do another one before long!

Stephen you can just come along to the next one.

The trainers were Laura and Michelle. It was their gig!

Glad you enjoyed yourselves. We will do some more in the new place.

Tara

looks like you all had fun
we would love to come to the next one but just a bit too far im afraid!!!!

lisa

Back