Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Royal Canin cavalier food?

Post Thanks / Like

Bought ten packs fromt he half price offer someone suggested on this thread and thankfully my dogs LOVE it. My cat has never eaten dried food and I gave her a bit and she too LOVED it. Wonder if their is something similiar for cats? She has ALWAYS turned her nose up to dry food so this was a real shock and she even keeps sniffing around the cupboard its in. Any suggestions?
    Owned by Tilly (blen), Jody (b/t), Pebbles (b/t), Libby (ruby) and Freddie (b/t) .... Love em! x

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered this food from a petshop in Duleek they got it in today, I am going to buy two 1.5kg bags to start with not sure how long the are going to last as it will only be bailey eating it, holly has to eat cd for the rest of her life to keep away the cystitis/struvites!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TillyTommy View Post
    Bought ten packs fromt he half price offer someone suggested on this thread and thankfully my dogs LOVE it. My cat has never eaten dried food and I gave her a bit and she too LOVED it. Wonder if their is something similiar for cats? She has ALWAYS turned her nose up to dry food so this was a real shock and she even keeps sniffing around the cupboard its in. Any suggestions?
    BTW I also have a cat called Fifi and she is very much Queen of the castle

Royal Canin do cat food and also breed specific cat food - i saw RC siamese and persian food yesterday in Pets At Home

I'm currently changing mine (dogs) over to Royal Canin mini junior and adult and its going down well, (its currently on buy one get one free or 3 for 2 in PAH but they didnt have the breed specific food in stock)
    Both my cats eat IAMS and will eat the dog food if given the chance. I once caught Fifi putting her paw through the puppy's crate and stealing puppy food
    Niki Suki & Ralphie

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that I will look for Queen Fifi - at the moment she is chomping away at the dogs food whenever she can! She has her normal food but for a treat I have been giving her some and she LOVES it!

Niki - Must be something to do with cats named Fifi! lol
    Last edited by TillyTommy; 22nd March 2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: another sentence added
    Owned by Tilly (blen), Jody (b/t), Pebbles (b/t), Libby (ruby) and Freddie (b/t) .... Love em! x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

All my cats (4!) primarily eat Royal Canin Fit 32.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com