Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monty has a heart murmur

Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou very much Debbie, i didnt realise they had homeopathic vets and all! i'll have to check that out..

Anyway i have absolutely fabulous news!! Today i went to the vet with Monty and he got the all clear for his eye!!!It has totally 100% healed, which the vet said was extremely lucky due to the serioussness of the condition...the vet that i had been seeing for his eye was not my usual vet (who is just excellent) as he had been on holidays, this was a new lady..anyway he came back today and after the lady vet finished up with his eye i begged him to check out Monty's heart...he listened for absolutely ages and the suspense was killing me...but! he told me that there was absolutely no sign of a murmur and that Monty has a good steady heart beat!! He said that it was possible that because Monty was so scared last time he came (which he was..shaking like a frightened mouse) it might had got his heart going and an irregular rythm and something else that i dont remember but anyway the vet probably heard wrong!! i am so over the moon about it! those last few days were so distressing and i feel a huge weight has been lifted...

so happy that (for now anyway) he's in great condition

thankyou everyone for your replies and help
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That is GREAT news Nisha!! You must have been so worried.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

That is excellent news, I'm so happy for you.
    Luvzcavs xx
    Harry (tri) and Digby (blen).