• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Results back on Jaspar's foot

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Turns out he had a benign skin tumour which is good news. The vet said it was a good thing it was taken off. It got very big very fast! :eek: Jaspar gets his stitches out Monday -- they are dissolving stitches but they want me to come in anyway. He's been pretty good with his foot -- the bandage came off Monday to reveal that cavalier feet are not very attractive when shaved! :rolleyes: He's licked at it a bit, but not nearly as much as before he had the thing removed.

I'll be glad when he can get back to longer walks as he has a lot of energy going nowhere!

Great news Karlin, I'm pleased it's nothing too serious hope he's back on his long walks soon

That's excellent news Karlin, very glad to hear it's benign.How's he recovering now?
Sins

You'd never know he had surgery -- I had trouble containing him at the cavalier event on Sunday. :rolleyes: I have tried to keep him occupied with a kong to guard as that keeps him from licking his foot. His foot finally has some hair on it again, too so he doesn't look quite so much like chicken.

The vet actually rang yesterday and I had missed the message on my main phone!

oh that's fabulous news Karlin, you have both been in our thoughts. Hope he is back to bouncing about now and will soon have a hairy foot again!!

Back