• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merlin is 3 today

merlinsmum

:rah::rah::rah:happy birthday to my special soldier:rah::rah::rah:

poor thing has squits on his birthday because I had to frontline them on Tuesday night because the little buggers got fleas! (and Oakley has too! - nightmare - though haven't found any on them since last night so :xfngr: we got the little blighters early!)

:jump::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::jump:

MERLIN :pi*no::pi*no::w*w::mexwav:
Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

:paw::paw::hppybdy::jmp2:happy birthday merlin arent you lucky being born on Valentines day hope u got some lovelly pressies ur such a cutie:luv::luv::luv:

from Alex :paw::paw:

Ive another six months before its mine and i cant wait b*n*n*b*n*n*b*n*n*

Three already. Doesn't their time fly ? I can't believe that Joly will be 5 next month. I still thinkof him and Teddy as about 2.

So sorry he's poorly but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway, and hopefully he will feel much bettter tomorrow and will be able to have his treats then.

Back