• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday Ste!!!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
At least it isn't a dreaded '0' birthday... hope you got treated well (by cats, dogs and SO!) on Valentine's and your b-day! :)

:pi*no: :hppybdy: :pi*no:

Thank's guys, had a great day! And as a belated birthday present we're collecting Caleb cat tonight, he's been missing for 8 months!!!!!!!!

Oh wow, I didn't know that!! What a great pressie for you! Where was he found and how? :rah::rah: You guys must be so excited! :)

He's home :rah:

He still has his collar and tag on so the lady who found him was able to contact us, he made it to Phibsboro, which I guess isn't all that far in eight months :D

Is he in good condition? Does he look like people were feeding him? Poor fellow! That is a long time to have worried -- I was so happy when I got Jessie back after two weeks; I cannot imagine how it must feel to have him back after 8 months! :eek:

He's in great condition, he has never looked better and is a good deal heavier than he was :rolleyes:

Well the cat angels must have kept an eye out for him. :) Amazing it took so long though for someone to read his tag and ring you!! The first thing I'd do would be to check a tag on a friendly cat.

The first thing I'd do would be to check a tag on a friendly cat.

That's the problem though, he wouldn't be that approachable by strangers. The family reckon they were feeding him for up to six weeks before he finally came inside the other night. I'd really love to know what he has been up to whilst gone, the mind boggles :)

Back