• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Two Cavs

nana9596

Chloe was a year old on Valentine's Day and Lucy (Ruby) is our new rescue from Lucky Star (she was Soleil). She will be 2 on May 3rd. She is doing great but still very shy and skittish. We are very lucky to have them both!!! Sally

chloe and lucy.jpg

Oh, they're both cuties! :luv::luv:
What is Lucy's story? And how long have you had her?

Here is her link http://www.luckystarcavalierrescue.org/page.php?name=Rescues&detail=yes&id=360. We have had her three weeks on Monday. She was fostered with a great family. She is very shy and skittish but has come a long way. When we first got her, she just hid on the deck. When a new person or dog comes over she ususally hides her head in my husband's lap. We are both retired so we have lots of time for her (and Chloe). Sally

Last edited:
I just read her lucky star page - she's a lovely little girl. I'm hoping we'll hear more about her as she gets more acclimated to her new loving home and family! :flwr:

Back