• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Down the River today

Rj Mac

It's been an absolutely beautiful day here today, so this afternoon we headed down to the river with the dogs.......camera at the ready ;) We had a lovely walk, the dogs all had a blast.....and as I type, all 3 are snoring away in various parts of the house

Megs 1st...
Image000-3.jpg
[/IMG]
A couple of Lucy
Image005-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Image001-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Jake....
Image008-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Image007-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Some group shots...
Image006-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Image003-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Jake and Lucy both turned away, just as I pressed the button here....:eek:
Image002-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, and you enjoy the pics :)

I love seeing your doggy pics. I wish I could do that here. We're still in the throes of winter and all it's snowy glory. Burr. You pics make me wish for spring.

They all look like they had fun. I love the snoring when you get home. Mine are all at it now too!

We're still in the throes of winter and all it's snowy glory. Burr

We've been really lucky here this winter, we've had next to no snow, and this past week spring seems to trying to shine thru :xfngr:

I love seeing your doggy pics

Thankyou very much (y)

What lovely pics. OMG how Megan has changed. Just looking at the pics of her when she was with me, know way would u think it was the same dog. Her coat looks so good.

What lovely pics. OMG how Megan has changed. Just looking at the pics of her when she was with me, know way would u think it was the same dog. Her coat looks so good.

Thankyou so much Mary(y), she's just a complete star, even the sight of a stranger approaching doesn't bother her now, she just plods away at her own pace taking everything in......and occasionally trying to catch Lucy:lol::dogwlk:

Took some more this afternoon.....
Megs...
Image005-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Image002-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Lucy...
Image003-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Jake.....
Image006-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Image000-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope you's enjoy the pics (y)

Thanks for posting those. Give her a cuddle from me. She looks great of course that's because she has a wonderful family. Poor Jake must think he is a Cavvy!

Thanks for posting those. Give her a cuddle from me. She looks great of course that's because she has a wonderful family. Poor Jake must think he is a Cavvy!

You're welcome Tara, and thankyou very much........and I'm sure Jake's sprouted a few extra grey hairs in the last 8 months ;)

The girls chilling out this evening...

SP_A0228.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry but I couldn't get the pic to rotate.......so sideways it remains:eek:

Looks fine to me Ryan!! Wow! Megan has really blossomed hasn't she? Think she is looking fantastic!! Of course Lucy and Jake look very well too, can't leave them out now can we? They'll get all jealous!! :luv::luv::luv:

thank you Cathryn, she has but she is in need of a trimming as she is getting a bit hairy underneath!, she also has very hairy feet so keeps slipping on the laminate whilst chasing Lucy!!!!!
lisa

Back