• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Myself

niki

My name is Niki, i have 2 tri coloured CKCS 1 boy aged 17 weeks and 1 girl aged 14 months, their names are Ralphie and Suki.

my dogs are purely pets and have been a great addition to our family which includes 2 5yr old cats (Fifi and Bart) and 3 guinea pigs(Star, Honey and Angel) and 2 goldfish (Bubbles and Galaxy),
Oh and I musn't forget my two legged kids, i have a 13 yr old son and a 10 yr old daughter. we all live nr london, england.

we look forward to meeting you all

Niki xx

hi and icon_welcome to the board
look forward to hearing more about you and family and of course some :snap::snap:

lisa

:thnku: for the warm welcome,
i've managed to post an avatar and a profile pic, i shall certainly post some pics as soon as i can :xfngr:

edited to say that is Ralphie in the avatar and the profile pic oh and me!

Last edited:
Dottie and I are giving you a BIG icon_welcome You will have so much fun hanging out here with all of us!!!

Back