• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi ! i'm new !

ToiToo

Sooo,

I'm a 17 years old teen, from israel.

I have allways dreamd of my own cavalier, and two weeks ago, my parents finally agree to bring me one.

We buy a puppy from "Afkim-Dogs", and he should be ready for delivery in 3 weeks from today, when he will be 8 weeks old.

I would like to have some tips about rear a cavlier, and every information you think I should know.

B.T.W (by the way)
sorry if I have spelling/grammer mistakes, i'm not the best student in english in class :razz:.

HI, welcome 2 the best board ever!! cavs are totally addictive, hence why i now own 3 haha.

if you need any advice at any time, just ask, we are all really friendly and love helping and talking about our baby cavs!!

x

hi there you will find usefull threads at bottom of main page, but we are all here to help, please post some pics when you get your puppy!!

lisa

icon_welcome to the board! As lisa said there are some very good links tips etc at the bottom of the main page in the library section. PLease post pictures as you get them. How exciting it must be for you waiting for your cav to come home.

Hi there! My niece , her husband and 2 children are living in Israel now, for a couple of years. What is Afkim-dogs?

Hi and welcome. The first thing you have to remember is to take lots of pictures! :snap: They grow really fast. Start thinking now about the house rules. You will have to stay consistent. She will be really young when you get her, so potty breaks will be frequent. Lots of great information for you to read.

I can't wait to see her. Does she have a name yet?

:rah:Hi congrats on your new arrival you must be so excited :D:D
you are going to have the best friend ever and be sure to let us know how
you get on when you get her :snap::snap::snap:

Back