• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Attaching collar to harness

Claire L

I know this was discussed before but I can't find the post. Someone mentioned being able to attach the collar to the harness via a homemade clip?? so that if the dog wriggles out of the harness it will still be attached via the collar - ring any bells???

Minnie refuses to walk with hubby when I am not there and we need to work on this. I just want to make sure that she can't escape :dogwlk:

Thanks

I sometimes use a double ended (ie latch at each end) Halti brand lead on Teddy. One clip on his collar and the other on his harness. This not only insures against escape, but gives a firmer base to hold him, the lead, harness and collar fixing points, forming a triangle

I make a little nylon strap that attaches between the collar and the harness for just this reason :)

Back