• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hey everybody!

bunni

Hi everybody. I'm new to this so still figuring out how to use it. lol.

Anyway, my name is Rachel and im 21. I dont have any dogs yet but im looking to adopt a cav so if anyone has any advice to help me that would be great. Thanks. :)

Hi Rachel! icon_welcome Glad to have you here. These boards are addicting and you won't find a better resource for how to locate a reputable breeder and learn about these wonderful dogs. Read as much as you can to prepare you for your search, and please please please do not buy a puppy from a pet store or from someone advertising in the newspaper. These are most certainly puppy mill dogs who are bred for profit only, and never for health, conformation or temperament.:(

Many people wait several months or up to a year or longer for a pet quality pup from breeders who show their dogs and spend ALOT of money and effort health testing their dogs. There is a wealth of information going into more depth on this site.

Good luck with your research and will look forward to hearing about your cavalier when the time comes!!!

thanks for your help. I defo will not be buying a pup. I really want to adopt and i would prefare a dog to a pup but thanks. I'll be checking out all the information I can on this site.:)

Back