• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Petmania, Dublin

Hi I havent been to it yet but my hubby Michael was in it a couple of weeks ago getting ear drops for Alex.He said its not that great,they're more geared towards tropical fish,birds etc.:(

Wackers pet superstore over in Walkinstown on the Longmile Rd. is a great shop.We go over regularly to get bits and pieces for Alex and Coco,our African grey parrot.They have a great selection of stuff for doggies .....food,clothes,beds,huge array of toys for them,everthing you need for them really and he is really helpfull.Its not that far over the M50 its nice to wander around on a Sunday afternoon(y)

ALEX 6mths blenheim:paw: :paw:

Oh thanks -- I go to Wackers on Parnell St for fish but haven't been to the other shop.

When you have the time you should go over my kids love it when we go he has a huge boa constrictor snake in a vivarium ....there's a great selection of stuff for all types of animals well worth a visit(y)

Oh thanks -- I go to Wackers on Parnell St for fish but haven't been to the other shop.

Trust me, the fish room in the Long Mile Road shop makes Parnell Street look like a market stall, I was positively drooling over the fish stock:)

Very true they have a massive amount of fish on display......
my 4 year old daughter is yearning for the new "Dora the Explorer aquarium"
Her point is "my sister has Alex her cav, my brother has Coco his parrot what do I have ? my poor child feels as if she's animal-less :(

it's her birthday soon she might get a nice surpriseicon_whistlingicon_whistling

Alex 6mths blenheim:paw::paw::paw:

Back