• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tripe

My dogs eat tripe every day and they LOVE it! I also feed the Tripett brand, and they have the original beef version and a duck/salmon/beef combination that is supposed to promote a healthy coat. I feed about 1 spoonful once a day with their breakfast. I actually called Tripett and asked how often to feed it and they said it's better to feed a little bit every day than a larger serving once/twice a week.

Also, I went to the IKC dog show in Chicago today, and bought freeze dried raw green beef tripe treats - the brand is "Living Green" I think - my dogs love it. The website is www.purefreshandsimple.com. They stink like regular canned tripe, but they're not nearly as stinky....;)

Back