Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SORTED: Foster: three year old male, Dublin (at pts risk!)

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever the circumstances youve now got a lovely boy Did he settle straight away? When I got Pebbles at 3.5 years of age it was like she had always been here the moment she arrived
    Owned by Tilly (blen), Jody (b/t), Pebbles (b/t), Libby (ruby) and Freddie (b/t) .... Love em! x

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wonderful news about little DJ!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

What wonderful news!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another rescue initially dealt with this case and was concerned that the owners might not feel there were options. After I spoke to them this wasn't a concern to me, and I feel was a misjudgement, however there was a lot of pressure to remove the dog immediately and only days before I was leaving for two weeks! Thankfully he found a safe haven with a foster place that suited everyone, as you can see!

The details on this dog remain somewhat confusing.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TillyTommy View Post
    Whatever the circumstances youve now got a lovely boy Did he settle straight away? When I got Pebbles at 3.5 years of age it was like she had always been here the moment she arrived
    Yes he settled in very well..he was lying on the sofa asleep with my daughter after a couple of hours here and that night settled down to sleep in the kitchen as if he'd always lived here..and not a peep from him all night!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin View Post
    Another rescue initially dealt with this case and was concerned that the owners might not feel there were options. After I spoke to them this wasn't a concern to me, and I feel was a misjudgement, however there was a lot of pressure to remove the dog immediately and only days before I was leaving for two weeks! Thankfully he found a safe haven with a foster place that suited everyone, as you can see!

The details on this dog remain somewhat confusing.
    The way everything happened so fast I sometimes think it was fate and was meant to be.He is so settled,for instance on my day off when I have a lie in,Gus and Pippin lie on the bed like always,moving around every so often,while DJ shares the pillow with me and if I move he moves! Also Gus and Pippin just act like it's normal for him to be there on the bed.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thats fantastic Pippa! It was the same with Pebbles. Owner desperate to rehome here and I just had a gut feeling she would be right for our family and she was PERFECT. I could not imagine parting with her as her owner did (thats in no way a judgement statement) I just think how painful it must have been for her. But her decision blessed our family with the most wonderful special little girl. As DJ will now be a special addition to your family.
    Fate is a strange thing
    Will you post pic of him??
    Owned by Tilly (blen), Jody (b/t), Pebbles (b/t), Libby (ruby) and Freddie (b/t) .... Love em! x

Post Thanks / Like

Aw that's fantastic news Pippa, I'm so glad that you have joined the "Failed Fosterer" Club! Sounds like DJ has landed well and truly on all 4 paws with you and your family, I too am a big believer in fate and things happening for a reason, sounds like he was meant for you!! Great big Kiss and a Gentle hug for your newest boy, looking forwards to seeing very soon!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Posted a picture of him in the gallery.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Congratulations on the new addition!! DJ is a great name

He has certainly landed on his feet going to your house.
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

Thankyou everyone for the beautiful comments! It's nice to tell people who are interested..anyone else( non doggy owners) thinks I'm mad for having another one along with my two..either that or I see the bored look sweep across their face as they pretend to be interested!